⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Idaho passed a travel ban for abortions but why is no one talking about how that law is unconstitutional? We have the freedom of interstate travel in the United States that is guaranteed to us via the constitution and the Supreme court.
10:05 AM - Apr 06, 2023
David Kampmann
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Someone needs to be reporting on all the Idahoans traveling to Las Vegas. Making a strong comparison between the two activities.
11:40 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Teri TaverasDeJesus
B
I am baffled why people in those states are silent against this unconstitutional assault on their rights! If they can do it for this reason, they can do it for anything and then these people become prisoners within their own country! Democrats in Tennessee are being ousted by republicans for exercis
10:48 AM - Apr 06, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Teri TaverasDeJesus.
I'm the first one on this app that I'm aware of to even mention it. It makes me wonder how many are even aware of this constitutional right.
10:50 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Louise Marley
A
The ACLU is on it. Donate if you can!
10:19 AM - Apr 06, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Louise Marley.
Great... and... where is the DOJ and Biden with their lawsuits?
10:20 AM - Apr 06, 2023 (Edited)
Ken Gibson
A
Are we entering a phase where one needs a passport to cross state lines?

Show us your papers...
10:14 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Ken Gibson.
I think it could be possible if we don’t protect democracy in a far more powerful way. We’re already at a point where red states function like tyrannical autocracies that oppress versus represent the values & wishes of the people they are governing. GOP goons are working hard to keep it that way.
10:21 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
I've been wondering the same thing. So many of these laws the GOP is passing around the country seem blatantly unconstitutional. I know lawsuits take time, but I feel like we should be hearing more about challenges.
10:10 AM - Apr 06, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Why is the current Administration not filing their own lawsuits?
10:14 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Rudi
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Check out democracydocket.com. They are fighting on many levels in many states specifically for voting rights.
10:50 AM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}