Gino Gangai
A
Reached my limit with the Daily Beast for free articles so sharing this from Salon.
02:09 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
I watched an MSNBC contributor criticize MSNBC live on air for their overhyped coverage of TFGs arraignment, leaving the hosts with bewildered - or perhaps embarrassed - looks on their faces. Wish more would call them out like that. There are other more important news stories happening right now.
02:14 PM - Apr 06, 2023 (Edited)
Gino Gangai
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Right? States passing anti-Trans legislation, the Tennessee Democrats getting ousted for protesting with kids on gun reform, Texas, Idaho, Kansas and Florida going completely crazy...like there's a lot they could be covering that they are choosing not to
02:31 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
Precisely! All of the above.

There's also the story coming out about Rebekah Jones' 13-yr old son being arrested in FL under state orders, a week after she filed a lawsuit against the state.

https://twitter.com/GeoReb...
02:52 PM - Apr 06, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
The MSM are aiding and abetting the Fascist take over of this county by Republicans.

They ARE complicit.

And clearly learned NOTHING from 2016.
03:02 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
This is why social medial and the sharing of these extremely important issues is so critical. We all need to be alert and diligent in calling things out.

What Elon is doing with Twitter is not a mistake... it is by design. Cbouzy and Spoutible are going to save democracy, I swear it.
In response to CPfromCA.
03:06 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}