Zeketayler
A
The expulsion of a Black man from Tennessee Congress will spark a special election - he will run again and win.

Republicans know nothing about the Black community, but here on #Spoutible we know. They have seen the worst of America, and still they fight for inclusion and justice.

#Solidarity
04:47 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Owner ACJ Event Consultant Group, LLC
A
In response to Zeketayler.
@Zeketayler , I agree! Those of us here that maybe in Nashville TN, now is a time to show your support for American Democracy. Let your VOICES be heard (flooding all social media platforms) in support of the Tennessee3 and the citizen of Tennessee but more so for our Free Democracy & aganist violence
05:05 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Joe Wiegert
A
They CONTINUE to see the worst America, and it isn't just the fight for inclusion and justice, but they fight to LIVE... to be seen and heard. It's outrageous. Mr. Justin Jones speaks more eloquently and honestly than ANY of the GOP, in any state.
05:01 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:59 PM - Apr 06, 2023
William Tulloch
A
I'm a single, childfree man in Washington DC and as soon as the ActBlue account(s) to re-elect the expelled legislator(s) opens up, I'm a donor, and I have a LOT of extra cash. I am appalled.
04:58 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Elizabeth Hampton
A
In response to William Tulloch.
Tennessee Legislative Democrats is up now on ActBlue.
05:10 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
In response to William Tulloch.
Thank you! We need financial help to fight against republicans here.
06:52 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
After this, he'll win bigger. They'll try to pass away that once expelled you cannot run, I bet
04:51 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Zeketayler
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
You’re probably right.
04:57 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
I was wondering if he could just run again and retake his seat in the special election.

I hope he wins in a landslide so huge, it makes these republicans shit themselves.
04:50 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}