Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Fun fact:
Three days ago nobody in the country knew who state Rep Justin Jones was but thanks to the power hungry anti democratic forces in the Tennessee State House the entire world now has a new hero fighting the good fight for gun reform & in this one cataclysmic debacle they've made him a star
04:55 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Hilla
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I missed hearing Rep. Gloria Johnson speak but heard quite a bit of Rep. Justin Jones and Rep. Justin Pearson as they fought to keep their jobs and those two are very impressive. I'm mad and know their constituents are livid to lose their representation.
08:25 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Dean Barnett
A
Brother Jones is firmly in the "If you strike me down I will come back more powerful than you can imagine" territory.
06:30 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Dean Barnett.
This is true but in him making the argument that this is not about him at all it's about the right's desire to silence ALL dissent including more 200K voters in just one afternoon then they really are coming for any of us anywhere.. This is the same argument Trump uses to great effect on the right..
06:45 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Patricia E
A
Going down like a house of cards. The tRump effect.
06:09 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Patricia E.
All the GOP in Tennessee did today was help to galvanize both the black community, outraged parents, female voters who see thru their scheme & all of their millions upon millions of allies to now life these 3 heroes up as martyrs to the cause of John Lewis' "good trouble.." & ensure more protests..
06:15 PM - Apr 06, 2023
George Johnston
A
05:09 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Josol
A
I predict he will be one to watch in the future!
05:03 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lucy
A
All of this…
04:58 PM - Apr 06, 2023
MonzaMayhem
A
100%. The #TennesseeThree are heroes of democracy.
04:56 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}