Jennifer Cohn
A
Scott Presler is an openly gay, MAGA activist who works w/ the anti-gay Christian Right. He’ll be in Bucks County April 8 to push GOP ballot harvesting. “I don’t want 2,000 mules. I want 2 million.” My latest piece: https://buckscountybeacon....
05:11 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Running Bare
B
In response to Jennifer Cohn.
I fkn hate pickme's, they're not even genuine, its about betrayal and grifting.
03:44 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Running Bare
B
I'm guessing he don't have many friends.
03:41 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Bren
A
How bout 2 million shegoats, 🐐
11:11 AM - Apr 07, 2023
SloanePeterson
A
Tells you how big the paycheck is to sell your soul
05:32 PM - Apr 06, 2023
J Dogger
A
Oh Jenny, it’s good to see you here sharing your insights and investigations. Of course this dude is involved with Christian Ziegler of Sarasota Florida, conspiracy capitol of the U.S. These people are trying to destroy our democracy with their lies.
05:20 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
He's as repugnant a human being as ever there was one he's nothing more the a "a gay grifter" willing to push out GOP talking points in order to make a living.. There is neither principle or morality behind what he's attempting to "sell" for the GOP & he's on par w/Candace Owens & Ye' grifters all..
05:15 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
People like Scott Presler & Kaitlyn Jenner are vile sellouts to their communities willing to turn a buck off of the pain of others filling in a niche market on the right where folks like this can make money spewing asinine hot takes that the folks at Fox can turn into soundbites for hateful viewers!
05:19 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Patrice Brost O'Rourke
A
What's his problem?
05:13 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}