Frank Hatcher
A
Just having fun playing around with #adobefirefly

I'm also giving it a "thumbs up" for ease of use and amazing end results. I'm looking forward to it's progression. #aiart
02:55 PM - Apr 04, 2023
David Fox
A
In response to Frank Hatcher.
Fun! Would you be willing to share prompts for your images? I just posted some that I "created" over the past few days, along with prompts.
04:58 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Frank Hatcher
A
Hi David,

I will start including the keywords with the images. :) Thanks for the heads-up

cute cartoon mouse, sitting near a mouse trap, eating a piece of Swiss cheese giving a thumbs up, rustic wood wall background, art dramatic_light,wide_angle,hyper_realistic,hyper_realistic,hyper_realis
In response to David Fox.
05:27 PM - Apr 06, 2023
David Fox
A
In response to Frank Hatcher.
That's great!! I think we're all learning how to do this, so any clues on process, prompts, settings, are really helpful. I see you have a series of cues like dramatic_light,wide_angle. Did you add that to the text prompt, or were you adding those by clicking on the various option buttons?
07:06 PM - Apr 06, 2023
David Fox
A
In response to David Fox.
I used your prompt as a starting place, and switched it up for a #ManiacMansion cameo.

#adobefirefly #generativeAI prompt: cute cartoon fat hamster, sitting in a microwave oven, eating a piece of Swiss cheese giving a thumbs up, art. Microwave door has swung wide open to the side
07:36 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}