Kristin
A
There is no other conclusion to draw. REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS ARE PERVERTS WHO ENDANGER CHILDREN.
10:21 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Lisa Cares Lisa Votes
A
In response to Kristin.
How will this be enforced? This is a serious question-- did they spell out how it's going to be done?
03:31 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Kristin
A
In response to Lisa Cares Lisa Votes.
Evidently it's showing a birth certificate or genital inspection. But I think we've all seem enough youth coaches arrested for child sexual abuse to know this can go horribly wrong. An authority figure tells a kid "I need to know for sure" and the kid thinks they have no choice.
08:00 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lisa Cares Lisa Votes
A
Is it specific to school/state-sponsored sports programs? Or will private organizations like Little League be subject as well?
In response to Kristin.
08:08 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Kristin
A
In response to Lisa Cares Lisa Votes.
Pretty sure it's only state sponsored schools. This is all in response to a mere 3 Trans students who participated in sports last year.
08:09 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lisa Cares Lisa Votes
A
In response to Kristin.
I hope that the response includes major boycotting by student athletes of those sports programs, with parents standing behind them (and maybe starting some better, private options). How about organizing sports carpools to neighboring states? As a mom, I'd be on board with driving away from that crap
08:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}