Beverle L
A
This young man is absolutely amazing. At 29 years of age he has more inner strength, voice and fortitude than I’ve seen some time. He laid it down. Malcolm (x), Martin (Luther King) and John (Lewis) spoke through him today!
08:34 PM - Apr 06, 2023 (Edited)
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to Beverle L.
Absolutely Stunning skills from this Young man.
03:40 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Frank W.
A
He’s full of 💩. He’s pandering 2 Black folk. His assumed pattern of speech is not HIS in tone or affect. There’s video of him speaking. Don’t B fooled by this opportunistic little chameleon. He “hems & haws” like an old Black Baptist minister because “dats how we talk” & what many of us respond 2.
09:06 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Beverle L
A
In response to Frank W..
You seem nice. I’m sure I’d rather listen to you. Sigh!
03:05 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Beverle L
A
One more to round out the night and let all know our nation is in good hands. Rest well folks.
'This is a first in American history’ says Tennessee state Rep. Pearson - YouTube

Tennessee Rep. Justin Pearson reacted to the state House voting on whether to expel three Democratic legislators over their roles in protests for gun safety ...

01:04 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
He is the next great leader! So proud of Justin ! They fear him! That’s why he and Justin were targeted. They will have their day! ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🔥🔥🔥

#FuckTennesseeGOP #JustinPearson #TheTenesseeThree
09:09 PM - Apr 06, 2023 (Edited)
KMRidgley / Artiste
A
That's exactly what I said to my wife. I'm 69 and heard them all in their time - he has that same fire! 🔥
09:01 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I was beyond impressed with this young man today! He was on FIRE. So proud of both Justin's. They are going places and I look forward to watching their careers.
08:59 PM - Apr 06, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
When the Justins were ejected by the CORRUPT TN GOP, I saw their fire. They give me some hope for TN right now.

They are both destined for even greater things.
08:52 PM - Aug 31, 2023
kyrssy #2024 #YearOfConvictions
A
Exactly who I thought of when I heard bits of his speech. Remember his name because he’s going places! #JustinPearson
08:52 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Beverle L
A
Listen…
Rep. Justin Pearson speaks amid expulsion vote at TN State Capitol - YouTube

The Tennessee House of Representatives is expected to expel three Democratic lawmakers -- including Rep. Justin J. Pearson (Memphis) -- on Thursday, one week...

08:43 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
Amen - and Echoed.
08:40 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}