Mark Jackson
A
President Obama broke a lot of white people. He was everything they weren't, but hoped to be, and everything their beliefs said a Black man couldn't be. Trump was one of those broken white people and the other broken white people see in Trump permission to be racist.
09:10 PM - Apr 06, 2023 (Edited)
James A Clark Jr
A
In response to Mark Jackson.
Clarke born in 1845 in enslavement in Virginia, her father was a William Duesing born about 1800. His mother was Cathrina Trump father was Jacob Duesing born in late 1700's. Cathrina's paternal line put me at 7th cousin 5 times removed from the donald.. seriously.
03:33 PM - Apr 20, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
Yes they not only saw in trump this, they heard him say it over and over. Being related by DNA even distantly to both men, (for Obama it was through his maternal line back in the 1700's making him a 10th cousin. trump.. my 5th great grandmother on my dad's paternal line, my 3rd great grandmother Pat
03:31 PM - Apr 20, 2023
soSeyChelles
A
I think there's some subtleties here as to how some perceived him. I think they were angered by jealousy, not seeing him as better, rather less or undeserving. The audacity to achieve what they couldn't. To not stoop to them but have decorum, respectability, good naturedness.
Yes pathetic and sad.
10:04 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Paulie Amory
A
I watched a few of them break in real time when Obama was elected. They suddenly had someone other than themselves to hate for their bad choices. How dare this man have a better life than them. Pathetic.
09:27 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mark Jackson
A
In response to Paulie Amory.
It wasn't so much that he had a better life; it was that he was simply better.
09:31 PM - Apr 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (bootgrlll) can see their posts

Wendy Contreras
B
Spot on
09:17 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}