Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
This is the way. Your timeline is your own creation so you need to Follow, Spout, Echo. Quote Echo and follow back. You will gain like minded followers this way and your timeline will grow rapidly. I have been here 2.5 weeks have over 800 followers and a AMAZING timeline. This approach works for me
09:53 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Starr Durant-Rason
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
You sound like you know what you're doing! Is there a tutorial anywhere (youtube?) on the internet to tell how exactly this site works, what all the symbols stand for, how best to navigate, etc? TY in advance!
10:26 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Starr Durant-Rason.
Not that I know of, there are a lot of people that will help here. I found the site very intuitive and had several people just point me in the right direction. Be engaged, follow people whose spouts you like, ask for help when you don't understand. You will be off and running in no time
10:30 PM - Apr 20, 2023
DragonEmbersArt
A
09:24 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Cath Greig
A
I never seem to have the time to dedicate to this, Jay. And I'm retired!
01:48 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Cathie English
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:19 PM - Apr 09, 2023
GRANDma isn't Right
A
I do wish that when people "like" something spouted, they would make sure to follow the original spouter. That will also help build.
04:31 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to GRANDma isn't Right.
Exactly
05:48 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to GRANDma isn't Right.
I find that almost all the things I *like* are from accounts I already follow, or who have such a large following that I get to see their spouts through echoes anyway. The whole "follower" thing does not have the same "influencer" value (like it does on 🐦) as much as "timeline diversity" value.
07:27 PM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}