Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
To all of you keyboard warriors out there, you know who you are, this is one positive action you can take w/o leaving your couch, bed or home to help & make the difference you want to see happen.. Please help support the "Justins 4 Justice" movement by small donation &/or echoing this message now..
Crystal4MVPHarris @Crystal4Kamala
Here is a fundraising link that will directly help both Justins in their re-elections efforts. Please donate and/or Echo about it. Thank you. https://secure.actblue.com/donate/veepspeepstn3
10:45 PM - Apr 06, 2023
10:49 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
As an American watching from Scotland one thing I can most easily do is donate, and so I did. Thanks for your Spout lifting this up! ✨🐳💕
04:36 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Pat Moore
A
I just donated. Thanks
10:57 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Pat Moore.
No Pat thank you & everyone else who is able to join me & now you in helping these two young black voices to rise up & continue to be heard in whatever capacity they are availed.. The world belongs to tomorrow's citizens as much, if not more, then it does to those of us a generation or two behind..
11:00 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Carolyn Roesler
A
Just gave.
10:53 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Carolyn Roesler.
Bless you.. It's to a most worthy cause & we all must acknowledge our part in facilitating change, in demanding equality, in resisting the GOP's pull towards autocracy & fascism & even if all we can do is throw a few dollars to those better able to voice our concerns then we have done a something..
10:57 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Sitara 68
A
If I could vote for them or protest in Tennessee, I would, but I live in Texas, so right now, lending my voice on Social Media to keep it trending and donating money is the best I can do right now.
10:52 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Sitara 68.
Never underestimate your contributions to the fight whether they be financial or in support of those able to take to the streets in protest every little action helps to trigger another & it's thru the avalanche of these tiny little actions that a wave soon arises that then washes over the nation..
11:05 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}