Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
A
#nutrientawareness About one billion people globally are selenium deficient. Selenium is an essential player in immunity. The richest food source of selenium is Brazil nuts; it’s also found in organ meats, seafood, muscle meat, and mushrooms. #nutrivore #nutrition #nutrientdensity #nutrients
03:26 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Adrian James
A
In response to Dr. Sarah Ballantyne.
I take a selenium supplement every day. I had Graves' disease and hyperthyroidism years ago, and am doing what I can to keep it from coming back.
03:34 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
A
I am so sorry you went through that, glad you have found remission. My own battle with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is a big driver to my passion to teach others about nutrients and what foods contains them.
In response to Adrian James.
10:46 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Adrian James
A
People don't realize how thyroid issues can affect you physically.
11:13 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
A
So ture!
11:26 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Adrian James
A
Much appreciated. I naturally went into remission after being heavily medicated for several years. I changed my diet, try to keep my stress levels low, and stay active. It is working for me. Never had surgery or radioactive iodine. But I am always aware.
11:12 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
A
Proper medication, diet and lifestyle can all work together in this way. Before Nutrivore my work was focused around the creation of the Autoimmune Protocol, however I am excited to expand and help others outside of the Autoimmune community.
11:25 AM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}