Zeketayler
A
White women need to pay attention to what happened in #Tennessee . Rep. Gloria Johnson retained her seat by only one vote, and only because of the color of her skin. This is the #PatriarchalWhiteSupremacy hierarchy: White men at the top, then white women, and then Black people.

#Solidarity
07:35 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Zeketayler.
No my friend. Black people are not after white women. After white woken are people of Asian descent, white presenting Latinos, then people with Latino or Hispanic ancestry, then Indigenous people and finally Black people. We are always at the very bottom of the totem pole.
07:45 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Rosetta.
You don't think Black and Indigenous folks are hanging on the same bottom rung? I always imagined it that way even though we sometimes beef with each other.
08:05 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Joe Aburrido
B
We mustn’t make a hierarchy. If and when we can fight against the oppressor. As it is with silence or neutrality that the oppressor wins.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
11:33 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Joe Aburrido.
We're not making a hierarchy, it's already there. Why do you think it's so easy to add to the conversation. Everyone knows it's there. To deny it means you're already outside of the scope of getting anything done.
11:53 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Joe Aburrido
B
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Not trying to argue. I am paraphrasing what Dr. Kendi asks in many of his books. “How To Be An Anti Racist” mostly. This is me supplicating BIPOCs, LGBTQ, and woke to come together and stay together beyond this vicissitude created under the son of a clansman.
02:44 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}