Rebekah Jones
A
Well this happened. The New York Times is "boring propaganda" and the Miami Herald is misleading. Don't expect me to be on Twatter much longer now that Elon Musk is delegating the news and spreading debunked conspiracy theories about my 13 year old autistic son.... full Qanon level now.
01:52 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Melly Cumberbatch
A
In response to Rebekah Jones.
It’s like have ones abusive dad open the bedroom door without knocking. We all want to scream ‘get out’.
09:28 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Jerry Scott
B
@Georebekah Rebekah are you following me on this site?
03:31 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Jerry Scott
B
In response to Jerry Scott.
@georebekah Thanks for the follow!
02:54 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Lord Poopington
B
What specifically does the nazi in chief think is misleading. Sorry to the word "think".
05:00 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Lisa Starr
A
I read you thread on twitter the other day, Rebekah, and posted it here. It's absolutely terrifying what is happening to you and your entire family. Just horrible, and I'm so sorry.
04:30 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Wonder Gal
A
I posted about his labeling of NPR as state-owned media. He’s going after thee press now, it seems. NPR was the first shot. Petty tyrant.
https://talkingpointsmemo....
03:35 PM - Apr 07, 2023
jim Novak
A
In response to Wonder Gal.
Musk is constantly making erratic decisions and reversing them within a few days. I would think that a man with this much power would be more thoughtful before major decisions.
11:56 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Susannah Saunders
A
Thank you for being on Spoutible and lock don't delete your twatter account or someone can take over your handle and post pretending to be you. I left twatter because of Elon and I hope he twitter goes bankrupt. Sad to see advertisers go back because he is a dangerous right wing fascist.
03:24 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Steven Jarvis
A
DeSantis wouldn't be DeSantis without deploying his digital miscreants to push disinformation while weaponized the state against his enemies.

I have been particularly angry about DeSantis's latest attack on your family.

https://mrjarvis.substack....
02:57 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Thomas Dukes
A
Sorry you and your family are being put through the wringer once again.
02:37 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Lesley inPDX
A
Are these news organizations contacting you to comment before they publish their stories?
02:25 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Rebekah Jones
A
In response to Lesley inPDX.
Only two.
04:55 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
You're a warrior, Rebekah. God bless your son, you and family will have justice on your side. Hang tight in there. Love always win, no matter what 😷🤗💖🤗💐
02:09 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Robin
A
Been watching you since DeSatan pulled his Covid bs. What a little man. So sorry he is now attacking your family.
01:57 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}