JeffCO
A
Just heard Matthew Dowd in re what the GOP is doing in TN today, I believe 💯 correct: they are performing to the 5% of GOP voters who show up to vote in the primary who are knuckle dragging Nazis. Don't care that 80% of the public oppose what they're doing, once they win the primary, they're in.
04:33 PM - Apr 06, 2023
K Morgan
A
In response to JeffCO.
So horrified GOP voters have a responsibility here as well. They need to stand up and fight against this. All voters need to stand up to ensure fascism loses.
04:52 PM - Apr 06, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to K Morgan.
Unfortunately, remaining Republican voters have already self-selected as the worst of the worst people in our country. People who used to be Republicans and didn't like what it was turning into went independent. Whether they still vote for GOPs, I don't know.
05:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023
K Morgan
A
Certainly seemed in AZ that GOP voters were more diserning this year and voted much less for the state wide far right. Hoping this is an ongoing trend.
In response to JeffCO.
06:13 PM - Apr 07, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to K Morgan.
I'm not willing to give any GOPs the benefit of the doubt these days, but in terms of behavior, I guess staying home and sitting on their hands is better than voting for more GOPs, but not as good as voting for Dems.
06:15 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}