thealexandrez
A
I've been battling cancer for a while. Luckily it was shrinking by itself for the past year, so I wasn't doing any treatment, but it started to grow again.. which means chemo is happening soon. Anyone with tips of what to do to soothe the side effects? I'm even considering marijuana at this point.
07:20 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Mindy Grazulis
A
In response to thealexandrez.
Sending healing vibes!!! If you experience nausea after chemo, try crystallized ginger. For me, it worked much more effectively than the prescribed meds!! I took CBD oil under the tongue, too!!! Hard cheeses including Gouda, Edam, Emmenthal & Jarlsburg can lower cancer risk because of vitamin K2.
11:50 PM - Jul 01, 2023
thealexandrez
A
In response to Mindy Grazulis.
Unfortunately CBD oil is illegal where I live and I have no idea how to get some =(
And yes, ginger really does help with nausea, I'm amazed. thanks for the tips!
01:40 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Tamara E
A
My mom used acupuncture during chemo and it really helped. Wishing you the best.
07:23 PM - Apr 07, 2023
thealexandrez
A
In response to Tamara E.
I'm a bit weary of acupuncture, but what is the purpose of it? I thought it was mainly used for pain management, and I'm not in any pain, luckily. But if push comes to shove there's nothing I won't try hahha
TY for the suggestion!
01:42 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ell Pace
B
My friends daughter uses gummies and on her 3 rd day after chemo she goes for hydration and acupuncture. Good luck be well.
07:22 PM - Apr 07, 2023
thealexandrez
A
In response to Ell Pace.
I wish gummies were legal where I live, it would really makes things easier and more comfortable. But I am intrigued in what the acupuncture actually achieves though, as someone else mentioned it to me here and I have no idea.
TY for the suggestions!
01:48 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}