Claudia Citro
A
We are halfway down that fucking slope.
Jack Brown @DrJackBrown
Matthew Kacsmaryk — a Trump-appointed judge has just suspended the FDA's 23 year approval of the abortion medication, Mifepristone. The FDA has only 7 days to appeal this ruling — otherwise, it will be illegal to prescribe or distribute. These are Republicans. This is Fascism.
07:27 PM - Apr 07, 2023
07:27 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Pat Sullivan
A
Two conflicting court decisions on mifepristone today. One from Washington judge (image) and the one we expected from Texas blocking FDA approval.
PLEASE LET’S NOT IGNORE THIS DECISION while giving Kacsmaryk all the attention. This one is equally important, if not more so.
In response to Claudia Citro.
07:32 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Happy Chaos
A
In response to Pat Sullivan.
I'm not familiar with all the legal definitions. Does this mean the judge has temporarily blocked the ability to prescribe mifepristone?
07:41 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Pat Sullivan
A
In response to Happy Chaos.
I am no expert. But my understanding is that the Texas judge claims that the FDA had no right to approve Mifepristone and the WA judge bans anyone from stopping access to Mifepristone. Overall sense is the judge in TX has no standing to rule on FDA positions.
Nothing is banned yet.
10:28 PM - Apr 07, 2023
lucky-sat-in-back
A
please include document link ...
07:40 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Larryhostawards
A
There are a million, jillion younger Americans that are going to rise up and vote them all out
07:36 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}