Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
Real life consequences of the recent draconian laws that the "pro-life" movement and fanatics don't want anyone to hear about. Please echo and disseminate on social media to help spread these stories and get women's rights back where they belong, with each individual woman to decide for themselves.
01:42 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Woke = Empathy + Courage.
Any, I repeat Any level of Govt. regulation of a woman's sovereignty over her own body is unacceptable, an how many weeks lottery, or vague list of exceptions decided by changeable whim of govt. is unacceptable. The right to privacy of personal decisions is non-negotiable.
10:24 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Vanessa White
B
It literally doesn’t matter. Unless and until the Dems can get majorities in both houses, this is the new, new. 🫤
02:30 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
That's a very rare disorder that's unsurvivable for the baby. My stepmom had that happen to her. They induced labor early and her baby was already dead 😢.
05:57 PM - Aug 31, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
“I am a lifelong Republican, but this has turned me into a one-issue voter for those that support reproductive rights.”----There it is.

Dude voted for and supported EXACTLY what he and his wife got: politicians interfering with a medical issue

Its a sad story. I have ZERO sympathy for them
05:26 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Lee Schweers
B
In response to lorraine aylward.
Yup can't muster the empathy for those who choose to vote to take away rights of a women's own body autonomy when they get to experience what it means to lose one's rights first hand. Vote for Democrats candidates who support equitable health care access for all women. Period.
06:03 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Lei Lika
A
Since when are lawmakers doctors ????
07:29 PM - Feb 11, 2023
just alex
A
😢…!
They aren’t pro-life. They never were. This poor woman. This really breaks my heart.
11:46 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
This just makes my blood boil!! The Supreme Court either doesn't know, or doesn't care, what they've done to women in America. Other countries just shake their head or laugh at us.
05:18 PM - Feb 09, 2023
WillyM Daisy
A
In response to Mea Cadwell.
I'm so angry for you. The hatred of women and girls seems so strong over there.
02:08 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Mea Cadwell.
They know. Bottom line they simply do not care.
03:48 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Spy-hop
A
This is unconscionable AF.
05:09 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Benevolus PF
A
It's time to start suing government officials over this bullsht.
02:12 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Sonia C
A
Thank you posting.💔
02:03 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
This is one of the reasons I don’t know that we’ll TTC; I don’t know that my narcotic-dependent (already risky) heart could bear it😢
01:46 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}