Salma Typhii
A
Where are my #RedStateDems and #BlueDotRedState #BlueInARedState people? Reply or QS and say where you are and how those of us in safer states can help. I was you until 2022 here in AZ and want to pay it forward
08:41 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Creative AF (She/Her)
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
North Carolina here. We are quickly losing our chance to keep NC purple. I’m a blue dot in RED WNC, but working where we can to make a difference.
07:46 PM - Apr 10, 2023
ThisBarbara of Spoutible
A
On that note, here's a house I saw in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia, last September - right up the street from where John Brown was killed. #RedStateDems
02:06 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Pam McSt
A
I'm in middle Tennessee in a small (mostly conservative) city near Nashville!
01:57 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Pam McSt.
Check out my pinned spout!
01:59 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Joe Wiegert
A
I’m 20 minutes outside Saint Louis, MO! Would love to get involved in turning out the votes for next cycle! #DemsForThePeople
12:01 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
I'm in NC, and I'm sure you've heard of our Dem who went red, recently in Charlotte. Also, I think Cheri Beasly, who was running for Senate didn't get much help until the 11th hour. We need help with the state level Legislators, desperately!
11:41 AM - Apr 08, 2023
GT InNC
A
In response to Mac McIntosh.
NC here too. We need help.
01:58 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Bill Webb
A
Blue dot in a reddish purple WI that suddenly looks a lot more blue.
10:50 AM - Apr 08, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
AR here - in a very tiny blue dot in a red state. Thank you. We went from 90% blue to 99% red in 3 election cycles from the Roberts Court gutting of VRA. We've run some good candidates but. . .
10:41 AM - Apr 08, 2023
ThisBarbara of Spoutible
A
NC here, where the house dem switched parties after running as a progressive, giving the GOP a supermajority that will send us way way back
09:56 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to ThisBarbara of Spoutible.
Oof! We have Sinema here and I get what it feels like to be betrayed! Let us know good folks to back against her!
10:49 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Tinka Butler
A
Fellow 20-yr Arizonan here. I understand what it means to sweat every election cycle. We have to be consistent w/ our vocal support & donations to D candidates in red states. The kids will rise up & help end this GOP insanity en masse in 2024 .. I think we all feel that. ✊ #TheKidsAreAlright
09:37 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Tinka Butler.
I swear I am still getting cold sweats over the AG race!
10:50 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Freedom Over Fascism Podcast
A
I co-founded Hoosier Victory Alliance to build political power for democracy in Indiana. We could use all the help we can get--financial, volunteer, skills, amplification www.hoosiervictoryalliance... Our podcast: pls subscribe
https://podcasts.apple.com...
09:08 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Blue dot in ruby red Tennessee. Unfortunately, our state is thought of as unwinnable in national elections so not much money is invested. I understand that thinking but we have been overlooked for decades.
08:55 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Nicole Jobson, M.S. Ed.
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Gov Gavin Newsome just pledged $10K to the TN Democratic Party. While much more is needed, hopefully this gesture will motivate others.
10:56 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Kelly Kessler
A
I love this. I just did a thread of Tennessee grassroots orgs to support:
https://spoutible.com/thre...
09:22 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Jill Richardson
A
#BlueDotRedState - Anything to lessen the visibility of Fox! This is minor, but I’ve started asking restaurants to change the station if it’s on the TVs, contacting cable companies. Would love to champion getting FNC off the air in our military bases, but have no idea where to start with that one.
09:15 PM - Apr 07, 2023
CzechChik60
A
In Central TX. More concerned for my daughter's reproductive rights, and my gay son's safety. Worry about the GOP's attempts to get rid of SS and Medicare as I'm approaching my mid 60's.
09:08 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
I’m a Democratic voter in the #RepublicanOppressedState of Kentucky. We’re not all maga cultists.
08:59 PM - Apr 07, 2023 (Edited)
Knit vs Purl
A
Tennessee here & LIVID!
08:54 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}