Timara (she/her)
A
Jackie said she's going to keep the ring. Gurl. Here's the thing. The only thing attractive about her is her face. Other than that, she's giving Irina and Micah a run for their money in the evil category. She called herself crazy. At least she knows the call is coming from inside. #LoveIsBlind
09:25 PM - Apr 07, 2023
protocol protection officer
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
lol I think she's neck and neck with Irina - she might wanna stay off of social for a while - people saw the mask fall off and it is ugly for her out here 😬
09:44 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
In response to protocol protection officer.
The live reunion is going to be lit. Word on the street is she's still dating Josh. At first, I thought she needed saving from him, but she's turning out to be the mirror image of Josh.
09:46 PM - Apr 07, 2023
protocol protection officer
A
I am afraid of the live reunion - I'm worried that things will go completely south 😱 I would rather watch a taped reunion. I admit I'm a punk - I'm here for the love not the train wrecks - I get second hand embarrassment for people I don't even know! 😭
In response to Timara (she/her).
09:54 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
In response to protocol protection officer.
Same! I can't handle the second hand embarrassment, I have to skip forward sometimes to avoid the awkward moments. 😆
11:32 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}