Rachael Hodson
A
My daughter, a freshman at #OU , is trying to sleep now at a friend's house off campus after getting the all-clear alert that the #activeshooter event is over. No injuries & no shooter; don't know if it was a deliberate swatting or misunderstanding. The terror in her voice when she first called me -
01:20 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Rachael Hodson.
So sorry for her and you! It’s just insane that we’re all put through this terror just so some people can make a few more bucks & others can play at being toy soldiers.
01:41 AM - Apr 08, 2023
C. E.
A
This is good news.
01:25 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Rachael Hodson
A
In response to C. E..
It is. I am relieved and grateful that the situation was overblown and the response so thorough!! The fear was very real, though, and it'll take some time to come down from that I think.
01:38 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Rachael Hodson
A
The terror I felt waiting for updates from too many miles away - the understanding that for too many families the horror doesn't go away bc too often it's real. I'm so angry. Relieved but so, so angry. SO ANGRY.
01:24 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Rachael Hodson
A
Why do we keep doing this to our kids? Why do the people with the power to do something refuse to do anything?? OMG, her voice when she called me after the initial shelter in place alert.... Awful.
01:31 AM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}