Jess Martin
A
The horse has bolted.

The question for Clarence is, if you didn’t hold this public office, would you have been a recipient of such gifts?

Real and perceived undue influence due to wealthy political donors undermines public trust everywhere and tarnishes his every decision as a well-paid pawn.
JustAnotherGail @GailG
"...if Thomas expects this mess to go away, he’ll have to do better than today’s explanation."
05:19 AM - Apr 08, 2023
05:30 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Tony Turley
A
In response to Jess Martin.
My old Prof once said to me:

“When you get invited to a free drug do, or a free foreign conference by a rep, ask yourself “why are you specifically asking me?”

‘The chances are it’s not because they want to be your best friend”
05:42 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Tony Turley.
If you’re working for a public health system, yes there’s corruption as you’d have a taxpayer-funded salary, the blur comes when it’s private sector to private practice “gifts” handling.
05:46 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Lou Zee
A
In response to Jess Martin.
well its simple math, they have been friends for 25 years, he has been @ SCOTUS for 32 Years......doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure this one out,
05:39 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Lou Zee.
So the impression then becomes he is politically owned by this donor for the last 25 years and he has privately gained from his public office.

Meets the definition of corruption in public office. Why hasn’t he been charged yet under your corruption and anti-bribery laws?
05:44 AM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}