brendaferber
A
I'm a Dem in Florida, and sad to say our state is gonna be red for a long time. That's why I've changed my tactics, and now I'm supporting Flip the Vote. They target purple states effectively. Please support them! https://www.flipthevote.or...
Salma Typhii @Epidatageek
Where are my #RedStateDems and #BlueDotRedState #BlueInARedState people? Reply or QS and say where you are and how those of us in safer states can help. I was you until 2022 here in AZ and want to pay it forward
08:41 PM - Apr 07, 2023
09:12 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Randilyn
A
In response to brendaferber.
It's almost impossible to believe that we elected President Obama twice. And really, Al Gore, too. DeSatanis's 2018 win was disappointing but the margin was a small comfort. State level support from the national level was never particularly strong. 2022 is the wakeup call.
11:07 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
My folks in UT which is also never changing are doing the same
10:59 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Lorrie Hoffman
A
I'm in Austin Tx, we could use the help on all levels of Tx government. Thank God I'm in Austin the blue dot in Tx.
09:16 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Randilyn
A
In response to Lorrie Hoffman.
My area (east Boca Raton) used to be blue w/red-lite pockets (mostly wealthy retirees claiming to be "socially liberal"). New neighbors are ruby red & angry. I've read Austin is changing (not to be a Debbie Downer) but I'm curious as to your experience because I've thought about relocating.
11:14 AM - Apr 08, 2023
brendaferber
A
In response to Lorrie Hoffman.
We lived in Austin for a couple years. Loved it there, even though it felt like our votes didn't have much weight. :-(
09:15 AM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}