Jack Brown
A
Matthew Kacsmaryk doesn't know shit about medicine. Mifepristone was developed in 1980 and came into use in France in 1987. It became available in the United States in 2000. It has an outstanding safety record. Judges should never be allowed to dictate healthcare.
06:20 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Jay Peach
A
In response to Jack Brown.
Especially political hacks. Should be sued for practising medecine without a license.
06:18 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Yvette
A
It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly ignorant much of the population is about the female body. Republicans don’t get it. Women don’t want to be dictated to about what we can or can’t do regarding our own reproductive rights! It’s one of the most personal decisions of our lives.
01:19 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Lou
A
Extremists of any persuasion mistake the tolerance of middle of the road folks like me, as indifference/agreement.

They don't get that middle of the road folks like me have had enough of their extreme agenda & we will vote against them.
04:01 AM - Apr 10, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:41 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Agreed!
07:22 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Heaveemetal 1
A
He’s walking dangerous ground.
Trust me.
07:19 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Debby Griffiths
B
I don't understand how/why he is allowed to do so. He isn't knowledgeable about science or medicine to the best of my knowledge.
07:14 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Roe Roe Roe Your Vote
A
This can't happen, as it will set a dangerous precedent for other medications & procedures.
06:28 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Further then these facts is this the drug has a better safety profile then Tylenol, TYLENOL, & one man, w/one agenda has now decided he & he alone knows what's best for every women in this country which is to say he believes the state ought to control every womb in America, even it means women die..
06:26 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}