Richard Cunningham
A
Matt Taibbi has just scored himself a #ShadowBan from "free speech absolutist" Elon Musk over Taibbi's opposition to Musk censoring content from Substack. LMAO. #TwitterCensorship
06:38 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
In response to Richard Cunningham.
Yes, he actually said this while having Taibbi shadow banned for questioning him, and having Twitter censor Substack links, removing them from search and blocking the ability to like, comment and retweet posts with Substack links.
07:44 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
It makes more sense when you see what he's responding to. He will allow Russian propaganda in the "For You" section, but not those who don't (or can't) pay for Twitter Blue.
07:51 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Tracy Is A Writer
A
this is not Matt Taibbi's week
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
MSNBC host utterly DESTROYS guest and leaves him SPEECHLESS on live TV - YouTube

Matt Taibbi, who abandoned journalism to become a right-wing shill for the likes of Elon Musk, was left stunned and speechless on live TV after MSNBC host Me...

06:43 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
In response to Tracy Is A Writer.
I saw that and it was painful, yet hilarious to watch. Taibbi was flailing around trying to attack the host without getting a reaction while unable to answer the false claims he was making in his Twitter Files. I would love to see Taibbi face off with Jon Stewart.
07:55 PM - Apr 09, 2023
will
A
everyone who criticizes elon is suspended or shadowbanned but at least the radical left isn’t violating people’s right to say racial slurs anymore
06:42 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
In response to will.
Yep. Even I was hit with a shadow ban and locked out of my account for criticizing Musk's lies about being a "free speech absolutist". It's nice to be noticed though.
07:46 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}