BNO News
A
2 people shot, 1 killed, outside Jefferson Community & Technical College in Louisville, Kentucky. Unrelated to mass shooting
12:12 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Fausto Chou
A
So when is the US federal government going to legislate to control guns? It's not about taking away the right to own a gun, and it's about using a gun like driving a car - you must have a trained license.
In response to BNO News.
12:47 PM - Apr 10, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Fausto Chou.
We 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 banned certain guns--like the machine gun.

We also banned assault rifles--including the AR-15--in 1994. GW Bush let it expire a decade later.
06:45 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Spookyspoon
A
I would hope that it would be soon. Most Americans, including gun owners, want common sense gun laws. Too many politicians are taking payments from the NRA to keep that from happening.
03:18 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Jabari
A
We are unfortunately far from putting in place effective gun control at a federal level. To start, people keep voting in NRA backed politicians and second, more Republican states are going insane and making permitless carry legal. They simply don't care about these mass shootings.
02:09 PM - Apr 10, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Jabari.
Their actions imply that they are in favor of the shootings.
06:46 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Kyle Kanner
A
Realistically? Not until the politicians bought by the NRA are removed from office. MA gun laws on a national level would be great but I don't think it ever happens in my lifetime at least.
12:59 PM - Apr 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}