Amee Vanderpool
A
Senior execs of more than 250 pharmaceutical and biotechs have issued a condemnation of the Trump-appointed Judge Kacsmaryk's ruling that invalidated the FDA's approval of Mifepristone and demanded the decision to be reversed.

Where were they and their money before now?
02:35 PM - Apr 10, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Amee Vanderpool.
Yep. And also, let's see their donation breakdown by party prior to the last election. Because I bet they financially supported a lot of the same SOB's that voted for this BS.
07:34 PM - Aug 20, 2023 (Edited)
bardsandsages
A
You know maybe these guys should have thought about this before writing all those checks to GOP politicians over the years. They just suddenly realized funding anti-science theocrats might harm their bottom lines?
06:47 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Vivienne Galore
A
I’m amazed that American women in red states are still letting men ejaculate in them. 🤷‍♀️
07:30 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Tim Blankenship
A
Where were they and their money before now?

Electing people who would install judges like the one who outlawed mifepristone.

"I didn't know the leopard would eat my face" said the head of the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.
09:09 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Meg Berry
A
It’s about time big companies are taking notice. If only the insurance companies would also put a stop to withholding abortion care until a woman’s life is in danger. A D&C is way cheaper than treatment for organ failure from sepsis. The corporations could shut all this down yesterday.
11:24 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
Big pharma donated to Senate Republicans’ coffers — the same ones who voted to confirm the rabid Christofascist to his federal judicial spot.
10:11 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Beej Cat
A
Hi Amee! We’re followers on Twitter, so happy you’re here too! 😎🌊💙
09:24 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Alix Maiden-Baillie
A
They didn't have a strong reason to enter the abortion fray before this. Now the millions they spend on clinical trials to gather data on safety and efficacy of drugs, data presented to FDA for approval, labeling, etc, is threatened. As is my job - I'm a data manager who works on those trials.
09:20 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Alyson Dewar
A
cause they know if it stands, they're screwed.
04:04 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
The whole thing is insane. Imagine if judge K decided that the approval on defibrillators should be revoked. He might as well be the doctor on call for the whole country
02:40 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Nita Brown
A
Fair question. Why wait till now to finally speak out?
02:38 PM - Apr 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}