Steven Lindenberg
B
If someone tries to kill your family, would you just shrug your shoulders and march in the streets?
05:38 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Steven Lindenberg.
I'm not sure what you think should be done. I hope you're not advocating violence to fight violence. Personally, I think are a number of GQP and MAGA who would love that.
05:41 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Steven Lindenberg
B
I am advocating exactly that. I don't really care what the GQP and MAGATS think. As far as I'm concerned when we don't fight we are appeasing tyranny, chaos, minority rule, and fascism. My father fought fascists in WWII when he hit Utah Beach. It's time to fight fascism in this country. I'm sick and
In response to Sassy Musing.
05:46 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Steven Lindenberg.
Please believe me that there are many who are also as upset and sick as you are about the fascism in this Country. Unless we want a civil war, we have to fight back in protests, push back, boycotting, etc., and most importantly voting blue up and down the ballot. War isn't the answer.
05:53 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Steven Lindenberg
B
In response to Sassy Musing.
I hear you. I hear you. I'm not a war crazed zealot. I'm a caring empathic human being nearing the sunset of my own life. I feel so much pain for lives cut short by those in power deliberately endorsing policies that kill people to sow chaos and cling to minority rule. It's their calculated cynical
05:59 PM - Apr 10, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}