Lisse (she/her)
A
This is from Rebekah Jones’s 🐦 account. Sorry to link back there, but there’s a video. What they’re doing to her, her son and the rest of her family is next level!
#RebekahJones #DictatorDeSantis

https://twitter.com/georeb...
12:47 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Tiffany H
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
The danger of going after perceived adversaries and those associated with them is real! This same sheriff's office maliciously went after my husband because I worked for her. They went out of their way to conceal exculpatory evidence and peddle a false narrative (info on my page).
06:54 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
OMG! I just put two and two together! I follow Rebekah on the 🐦 app and remember her pleading about your husband’s situation! This is unreal!

How can they even do this? I despise these people so much! This is like the Gestapo. I have so much respect for both of you. Standing up against them!
In response to Tiffany H.
07:14 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Tiffany H
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Thank you! I've discovered so much by doing my own digging, with the help of those who have gone through malicious prosecution - there's a lot of us in FL! Just discovered our perp was carrying a concealed knife, so my husband's stand your ground is valid, and they concealed exculpatory evidence!
10:24 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Tiffany H.
Oh wow! That’s wonderful news, Tiffany! I was looking at his DOC file and was in awe of his rap sheet! Your husband is a Special Ops Vet! He defended this country and his family! He should not be going through this because of retaliation. Something has got to be done about this sheriff’s ofc.
10:36 PM - Apr 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}