JonCooper
A
I hear from people regularly out here in New York who say “I don't know if I want to go to a red state right now because they’re not safe."
11:05 AM - Apr 11, 2023
California Desert Gay
A
In response to JonCooper.
My travel is limited to my home state of California, followed by Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and New York as I feel safer from crazies in general (I also won't visit or spend $$ in any state with a government run by the GOP, so there's that)
02:42 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Dennis Clarke
A
The center of the country is virtually a death zone. No wonder people "fly over."
02:28 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Tina Hilton 🏜
A
It's a little disturbing to see New Mexico is worse than Texas or Arizona. We moved here from Indiana, mostly for the weather but also to get away from the "red state" problems.
02:12 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Melissa
A
I told my chemical engineer daughter to not even think of moving home to Alabama. As a woman of childbearing age she should steer clear of all states that limit her options.
01:34 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Bethany Williamson
B
I hear it all the time out here in Washington state. We refuse to go to Florida, Texas or Missouri.
01:29 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Slade Williams
B
As a Missouri resident I can understand the trepidation about coming here. And, those feelings are valid. We had an election last week and at my voting station there was a man throwing a fit because his sidearm, by law, isn't allowed in the voting location. I feel another rushed through law is comi
11:30 AM - Apr 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}