Khrissy Choate
A
Is anyone familiar with this guy from Twitter? Some months ago he blocked me for no reason that I know of. I enjoyed his tweets about Native American history, and shared them often. We never interacted much other than that. Has anyone else been blocked by him without reason?
01:04 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
I follow him. I’m sure he didn’t do it on purpose, or he might not even know. 😉. He’s a nice guy to his followers.
10:08 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Randall
A
I followed him there too, up until I deactivated. I never had anything like that happen, though. It seems odd. If you never had any interaction, then it could have been a mistake or a bug. I know after Elon took over, I was once more following people I had outright blocked, so it could be anything.
03:53 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Randall.
Before I discovered I was blocked by him, I posted a thread asking for book recommendations on Native American history, culture, and folklore. Several other people then tagged him into the thread asking if he might have suggestions for me. I wonder if he got upset by that because it blew up…1/2
09:24 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
Probably just a mistake. Figure he has to block a lot of accounts these days.
03:23 AM - Apr 12, 2023 (Edited)
NetMaven 🐠🐠
A
I enjoyed Lakota Man's many tweets for the years I was on the bird site. I was never blocked. If he joins Spoutible I'll follow him again. 🙂
01:25 AM - Apr 12, 2023

@KhrissyChoate deleted this reply.

01:06 AM - Apr 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}