Trenton Hoshiko - Filmmaker/Entrepreneur
A
Trying to grow my #indiefilm #filmmaking audience over on my #YouTube channel! I make videos about *micro-budget* filmmaking from DIY tools to techniques and making the most out of equipment to style breakdowns.
LINK: https://youtube.com/TrentonHoshikoCinematography

#SupportIndiefilm
01:12 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Matthew Lamb
A
In response to Trenton Hoshiko - Filmmaker/Entrepreneur.
Hey, I tried to check out your YouTube channel but the link didn't work.
01:15 PM - Apr 12, 2023
A
Thanks for letting me know I used youtube's new @ username link system and apparently that wasn't compatible with Spoutible, so here is the regular link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdEcG8-Ef5iq6_mWzqezUgA
In response to Matthew Lamb.
01:28 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Matthew Lamb
A
Watching your video about using the tennis balls for c-stands and other safety measures on film sets. My mom always wants tennis balls with those holes cut for her walker. That could be a good business selling used tennis balls with the holes already cut and save the planet in the process haha
10:57 PM - Apr 12, 2023
A
That would actually be such a good way to reuse them so they don't just get landfill'd! I wonder if I could contact a local tennis club to see if they have used ones I could add to my safety kit haha🤣
12:37 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Matthew Lamb
A
Hey man, thanks for letting me know. I subscribed watching some videos now. Really appreciate the detail you put into your lighting reviews. I'm looking forward to going through your current videos and seeing what you release in the future! Stay focused haha
10:54 PM - Apr 12, 2023
A
Thank you so much for telling me this and for watching! I'm glad you enjoyed and hope that enjoyment continues. In the pipeline right now I have 2 different lantern lighting methods for different budgets, an ultra-soft softbox technique, and some lighting diagram lessons, plus more after those!
12:34 AM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}