Kit Cat
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Enjoyed , interesting convo. My first day on spoutable but seems enjoyable.
11:13 PM - Apr 12, 2023
North Austin Mike
A
"I hope someday, you'll join us..."
04:40 PM - Apr 12, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
Great conversation 👍 To bad about the camera problem though. Thanks for #Spoutible . The place to be. 👍🍻
03:47 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Julie, Just Julie
A
Your feed kept dragging; losing you for several seconds every time you spoke which is unfortunate because I genuinely wanted to hear what you were saying.
I don't miss Twitter - I left in November and I'm a mentally healthier person for it.
03:35 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Watching!
03:04 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Ugh 😑! My anxiety 😥 on the X site is insane! It’s like a 180 degree difference from here to there! Seeing the trolls, all the negativity. How do people do that toxicity all the time?

So glad @cbouzy created #Spoutible ! 🐳
02:59 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Lady Lecondoliak (she/her)
A
As for Maddy, I don't provide free content to megalomaniac narcissists who are hell bent on chaos. NPR is right to leave the platform. More valid news sites need to follow and quit.
02:51 PM - Apr 12, 2023
US ARMY VETERAN
A
https://www.cnbctv18.com/t... Twitter faces a whopping fine in Germany which is more than its net worth
02:50 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to US ARMY VETERAN.
I won't be sad to see Twitter go. Iys run its course as a platform, the explosion of new platforms after elon musked up the feeds and invited in MAGA trolls, white supremacist groups, and all the other things he's done to destroy the platform. We just need to get the rest of community members here..
03:16 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Richie Peterson
A
In response to US ARMY VETERAN.
Having the government of Germany bankrupt Twitter and show this man child there are consequences would be fitting.
03:40 PM - Apr 12, 2023
A
I disagree with Bobby Umar that Musk's Twitter gives marginalized voices amplification. That was true before Elon Musk, but now us marginalized voices are mocked and harassed on Twitter, and we have no recourse when we are being abused there. Also, the algorithm buries us.
02:48 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Lady Lecondoliak (she/her).
Twitter seems to get worse every time elon has a "new idea". He screwed up the feeds, invited in MAGA trolls, white supremacists and all kinds of people I want no association with. Post and Spoutible seem to lack them. I think I'm going to limit my activity to these 2 platforms...
03:26 PM - Apr 12, 2023
A
Phew, I don't need a Twitter account to view this. I deleted my account once I joined this website. I'm done with the misinformation, abuse, and flat out lies on Twitter since Elon Musk bought the platform. I don't like abusive relationships, and any relationship with Elon Musk is abusive.
02:41 PM - Apr 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}