Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Things I learned before I got my laptop back:
If you don't have a banner on your profile page, people on iPads may not be able to follow you. They can't get to the #FollowButton .
If you access Spoutible from an iPad, try using Chrome. Upper right corner, select desktop view.

#spoutibletips #ti
11:53 AM - Feb 09, 2023
McBlonde Land
A
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
I'm on a laptop, but I don't see an icon for desktop view. Can you tell me where it is?
08:11 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to McBlonde Land.
If you're on a laptop, you don't need it. It's for people on a tablet or phone. The default is mobile for them. I recommend sticking with the laptop for now. I haven't tried Spoutible on the phone, though.
08:13 PM - Feb 09, 2023
McBlonde Land
A
Thanks for answering. I don't have the 3 columns like I see photos of. All I can see displayed is the middle column which is my timeline. I can't find how you fix that.
08:17 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
I'm not an IT person, but you might try what I did on my iPad. I opened Chrome, pulled up #Spoutible and when it opened, I looked for the ... in the upper righthand corner. It's a #PulldownMenu . One of the options was to choose "desktop" or "mobile" view. 👇
Otherwise, maybe someone else can help.
08:28 PM - Feb 09, 2023
McBlonde Land
A
Thank you, Peggy!
08:33 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Hope it works. If not, write a spout with hashtags about needing help. We seem to have plenty of #lifeguards on this beach!
08:35 PM - Feb 09, 2023
McBlonde Land
A
What's is the help hashtag? I'm using Firefox. Maybe that what's wrong.
08:40 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
I don't think there's an official hashtag for help, but if you find some words in your spout that might be pertinent and put a hashtag on it, like #Firefox someone might notice. I'm using Safari, and it's fine. With all the new registrations, the site might be glitchy, too.
08:45 PM - Feb 09, 2023
McBlonde Land
A
Okay thanks. I just tried Safari and it's the same for me. One big TL and nothing at the top like is described in the help PDF posted. It's fine though. I'm sure I'll get it solved sooner or later. Thanks!
08:49 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
One more thing you can try. Grab the lower corner of your browser window and enlarge it. If you don't have room, you can shrink the display by hitting "Command hyphen" (the hyphen or minus sign). That will make the type smaller, but that might be your problem.
08:58 PM - Feb 09, 2023
McBlonde Land
A
Boom!! Command - sign did it!! Thank you so much!
09:01 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Fantastic!
09:10 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}