The Buzz Energy
A
Hello, it's time to introduce myself, the name's frank, I'm from the UK, & like Chris I decided to build my own safe space because I thought Facebook was getting out of hand with bots, spam messages, horrible videos, account hackings, I got fed up so I built the Buzz Energy #thebuzzenergy
05:15 AM - Apr 13, 2023
The Buzz Energy
A
In response to The Buzz Energy.
I'm not running a site to be the biggest and better than Facebook, I'm here to create social networking a fun safe space, free from harm.
05:21 AM - Apr 13, 2023
The Buzz Energy
A
My website is based on Facebook, just like spoutible is based on Twitter but safer, I'm not here to steal members im just here to show support for Chris and he's done a fantastic job
05:16 AM - Apr 13, 2023
The Buzz Energy
A
My website is still in the beta stage but day by day it's getting better, I'm learning how to manage users, how to stop spam, and last but not least combating racism, sexism, and terrorism, there is a lot more to do but I feel for now I've worked some stuff out, anyway guys spout away.
05:18 AM - Apr 13, 2023
The Buzz Energy
A
There is nothing passive-aggresive about me or my site, I'm just making a safe space for social networking, all I see is you got aggressive.
05:30 AM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}