Richard Cunningham
A
I guess I have a stalker from Twitter coming over to Spoutible and screenshotting posts. I don't really mind, but what bothers me the most is their inability to crop.
08:24 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Richard Cunningham.
They’re French? You’ve pissed off any frogs lately?
08:26 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I think they said they were German actually. They seem to be on the left, but one of those weird ones who criticize every platform competing with Twitter. They hate Twitter but come up with excuses to stay on it by finding fault (mostly imagined issues) with the other platforms.
08:49 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Jess Martin
A
You must be a wanted man to be followed on here. Stalkerish. Unless he’s following the other Elon fanboys too.
08:58 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
They didn't like my defense of Spoutible so they start with the stalking & attacks. One guy was blaming Bouzy for his memes not getting likes on Spoutible (not kidding) and lost his mind when I described him as an amateur memer. Then came tweet after tweet of insults, so I just laughed and hit mute.
09:08 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Jess Martin
A
The “amateur” bit must have hurt him. Or he’s 15 years old.
09:09 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
I think it did, but his memes are pretty bad to be fair. He had me blocked, but then unblocked me 10 minutes later before the insults started flowing. It was pretty funny though, but had to mute him since my notifications were getting filled with his tantrum.
09:15 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Jess Martin
A
😂😅🤣 is he on here? Watching this convo? Right now?

👋 bad memer
09:17 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
Since I'm ignoring him on Twitter (I'm sure he's posted 100 ranting replies to the muted conversation by now, screaming into the void) he probably will peek and see this.
09:21 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Richard Cunningham
A
Funny thing is he complains about his reach not being good on Spoutible (despite barely any engagement), but his Twitter feed has almost exactly the same amount of likes as here. That's probably Bouzy's fault too, somehow.
09:36 AM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}