Vlada Knowlton
A
This is sadism and genocide. It’s virtually impossible to go through 3 years of torture (which is what dysphoria is) without becoming depressed. Republicans are genocidal sadists.
#TransRightsAreHumanRights
03:37 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Debby Griffiths
B
It is WAY PAST TIME to take medical decisions out of the hands of politicians. I will be haunted for the rest of my life by the family who were forced to carry a brainless fetus until its premature birth and subsequent death. Oh. And they don't have funeral money either I believe.
In response to Vlada Knowlton.
07:40 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Wendy Smith
A
In response to Debby Griffiths.
Absolutely agree. Politics has NO place in this.
07:21 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Union Thug ☮️
A
In response to Debby Griffiths.
It’s cruelty and the lack of empathy & compassion from the patriarchy is truly insane. Rules for thee and none for me. They think they are doing God’s work. I want to know when God asked them to take over for him. Pretty sure God does not need patriarchy devils to do his work.
10:36 AM - Apr 14, 2023
frog_enabler
A
In response to Union Thug ☮️.
Manipulation of the masses to believe in their racial superiority, check. One can just mark the boxes on the fascist playbook. Desensitize the people from the persecution of those deemed other. Arm the thugs. Set fear loose upon the people. Undermine democracy. Slowly amp the violence. Talk of war.
02:38 PM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}