Clarissa Lunday
A
I think we need to call on Kevin McCarthy to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from the Homeland Committee since she agree with the actions of a #Traitor #MarjorieTaylorGreene
08:48 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Brad Lovett
A
In response to Clarissa Lunday.
MTG=traitor
09:01 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Lu Broadstreet
A
Kevin McCarthy is weak and useless. He won't stand up to MTG, he said he would never leave her. Something definitely needs to be done about her, an indictment would be perfect, but don't count on Qev won't do anything for anyone that doesn't further his personal ambition. No offence just my opinion
10:53 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Clarissa Lunday
A
In response to Lu Broadstreet.
I understand that, but I think if there is enough outrage, especially about this type of thing and from both sides of the aisle…he might just bend.
01:28 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Maggie S
A
This tweet is surprisingly coherent, insane, but coherent. I wonder who is writing her tweets nowadays.
10:23 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Clarissa Lunday
A
In response to Maggie S.
My thoughts exactly…also, I’m not sure why she put this on her government account. I find that VERY strange
01:29 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Maggie S
A
Like McCarthy would care.
10:22 PM - Apr 13, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:11 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Clarissa Lunday
A
In response to William Turner.
Maybe not, but when it comes to a military person committing treason, I’m sure we can get enough outrage on both sides to maybe make him bend…it’s a long shot, but I have learned not to give up hope
01:31 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
It makes one wonder what gives these traitors their radical ideas doesn't it?...it seems almost cultish...if a person didn't know any different.
08:55 PM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}