Brian Klaas
A
The fact that Texas Governor Greg Abbott is trying to pardon a racist, convicted murderer to score political points with his base is such a pathetic reflection of the deranged state of the GOP at the moment.
08:35 AM - Apr 14, 2023
jerazo
A
In response to Brian Klaas.
Their depravity is limitless. They’re justifying and encouraging political violence. That’s the signal they are sending to their supporters. They are all blameless, were pushed to extremes to protect “what’s theirs” and they want to reward those who commit violence on their behalf.
10:09 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Joel Friedman
A
Pathetic pandering is the correct phrase. No ideas, no leadership, just reactive to any short-term burst of dopamine floating around.
09:11 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Mamasaurus Rex
A
And apparently now they are going to sentence a black man 70 years for spitting at police. They want to make an example of him.
08:46 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
I totally agree with your statement. Unfortunately, the bar for the GQP's adherence to Constitutional norms, equal justice under the ROL, free & fair elections, & just plain decency gets lower and lower. I truly fear for my grandchildren's future if these fascist GQP MAGAS are not stopped.
08:46 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Teach 4Life
A
Facts right here
08:37 AM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}