Pamela Keith
A
The thing about profoundly unethical people like Clarence is that they can’t feel shame.

They always believe that their motives, intentions, entitlements and superiority justify whatever they do.

Clarence won’t quit. He’s not a good enough person to do so. We must insist and push!
11:34 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
I had a renter like this. He STOLE all my tools when I let him use my workshop.... Trashed the newly remodeled apt that is the lower level of my home. And then lied and lied and lied and acted indignant when I confronted him.
12:13 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Mik
A
I think if Republicans had control of the White House and Congress, they would be having serious conversations of getting rid of Clarence Thomas and replacing him with someone younger and just as bad if not worse. But since Dems are in control, they're ignoring the issue.
12:04 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
Exactly.

But I do think if they presented the evidence against both him & Ginni and made a deal with him if he resigns immediately that he might see it’s his best way out. But the time he takes to resign shd be inversely proportional to the number of chgs that are dismissed.
11:51 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Yankee Rose
A
He needs to be removed. By force if necessary.
11:38 AM - Apr 14, 2023 (Edited)
Union Thug ☮️
A
Dr.Jack would say the same.
11:37 AM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}