Steve Marmel
A
What dreams woke you up today?
I had three, but the one that did it was a dream that my current dog was in the middle of my childhood street almost getting run over and not coming when I called no matter the tone of my voice.
#3amInsomniaClub
06:45 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Birdmischief
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
That is such an intense dream. I'm glad your dog didn't get run over in it, but I might have awakened screaming from that one.

As to what woke me today, not so much a dream as severe, stress-induced depression. (Sorry for being boring.)
08:38 AM - Apr 15, 2023
April Sparkles
A
Oh, I don’t like those types of dreams.

Not being able to save someone I love is a recurring dream for me. I always waken in tears. 😔

-April
#SpoutiblesGrandma
07:55 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Just a guy
A
I had a dream I was in bed asleep and my alarm went off. It was so realistic, i woke up.
07:01 AM - Apr 15, 2023
April Sparkles
A
In response to Just a guy.
😂
07:52 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Rachel Manny
A
Have you ever tried keeping a dream journal? I took a writing therapy class when I was at university and one of the assignments was to keep a notebook next to your bed and write exactly what you were dreaming the minute you wake up. What came out of my brain was both terrifying and enlightening 😅
06:59 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to Rachel Manny.
I do! If it's vivid, and I have them a lot, I quickly spoon them in. A few nights ago I had FIVE dreams, all very detailed and remembered them. One of them was a comic book movie (and musical) in the style of a #DCU animated series in Ed McGuinness style.

Yikes?
07:02 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Bren
A
Great worries and being unable to keep family and pets safe. No one will listen to your reality. You're overwhelmed by concerns.
06:56 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to Bren.
Holy sh*t is that accurate.
06:57 AM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}