Tim Wise
A
These folks trying to make Teixeira into some kind of patriotic hero are pathetic. It's not like he exposed government wrongdoing to the NYT or WaPo. He shared secrets with a bunch of basement barnacles sitting in gamer chairs just to show off. Lock his ass up.
08:07 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Freedom Over Fascism Podcast
A
In response to Tim Wise.
I had to talk to an FBI agent once for a friend who wanted to join the IC. How in the absolute hell did this dude get TS/SCI clearance? Plus, the people trying to play this down are making it very clear that they are fighting a war against Americans. No denials accepted.
03:00 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Tim Wise.
It's just noise. What I find more interesting is the Flynn brothers' involvement in the leaked docs. They promoted a Russian propaganda account on April 4, and that was the first one to spread the docs on Telegram the day after.
02:58 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Clayton Haapala
A
In response to Tim Wise.
It would only take one "Internet friend" being a foreign agent to goad Teixeira to betray secrets.
09:40 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Tim Wise.
09:22 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Agreed...BUT...why is our Military putting 21 year olds who think Ruby Ridge and Waco was interesting and target practices while spewing racial slurs in a position to handle top secret material?
09:20 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Roxy Caraway
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
I read somewhere that he had Top Secret clearance for two years. They gave a 19 yo the keys to the kingdom?
09:29 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to Tim Wise.
💯 ‘Friends who spoke anonymously to reporters say Teixeira showed them the documents to impress them. They described him as a Christian libertarian who is worried about the direction the country is going. Materials from Teixeira online also reveal racist and antisemitic behavior.’
HC Richardson
08:36 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to Reet Petite.
⚠️‘Trump supporters…concerned abt [Trump’s] similar behavior will…downplay Teixeira’s case. As the media begins to talk abt just how serious espionage is & makes people aware of its legal perils, they will want to disparage the charges against Teixeira in case [Trump] ends up w/ the same problem.’
08:47 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Mike Nunya
A
In response to Tim Wise.
I wouldn't worry much about him not being locked up. He's being held without bail, and the chances of him ever seeing the light of day again as a free man are pretty friggin' slim to none.
08:24 AM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}