Tim Wise
A
See, we told ya: they want to erase trans people entirely. It's not about "protecting minors" from making decisions in haste (as if that were a common thing) or being influenced by others are whatever. It's about telling trans folk to suffer indefinitely.
08:23 AM - Apr 15, 2023
sr gillespie
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Get rid of trans. Let women die. Make it dangerous for LGBTQ. Marginalize black and brown people. Let children die, be traumatized or dumbed down at school and make it okay to terrorize Jewish and/or Asian people. Who's left? White men making the laws. Now tell me voting doesn't matter.
09:00 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Sam Bethune
A
In response to Tim Wise.
what is wrong with these people? why can’t they just live and let live??
08:29 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
In response to Tim Wise.
I live in HATEFUL CORRUPT MO! The willful ignorance is disgusting & hurting, NOT HELPING ANYONE! ALL FEAR!!!
08:28 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Never doubted it...when it comes to any minority they can kick around with impunity, it's always a free-fire zone for Republicans.
08:27 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Katie E
A
In response to Tim Wise.
That won't work for the VA or DOD very well, Missouri.
08:26 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Cindy Arnevik
A
In response to Katie E.
That’s doesn’t. Mean this state will try. I wonder how that will play with the large multinationals that call St Louis Home. Parsons was at a merging yesterday suggesting the negative press about MO makes it hard to attract businesses to St Louis and MO. He needs to look at the laws
08:55 AM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}