Natasha Carruth
A
I love that this platform shares original thought...I'm following back, and am seeing predominantly opinion, thought, articles shared with personal insight attached...I absolutely adore that this isn't a meme dump scene of reductive and bane regurgitation.
06:10 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
In response to Natasha Carruth.
Give it time. It'll all get here eventuallt. No nudity, no hatred, no obscene screeds. There are some rules but none that apply to polite, humane thinking people. Differing points of view are welcome.
12:15 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Natasha Carruth
A
In response to Jesse Elin Browne.
Divergent points of view that can be expressed free from vitriol are refreshing. I thoroughly enjoy debate as long as my opponent can manage to refrain from personal attacks and character assassination, pure asaninity given none of these internet randos actually know those they verbally assault
01:27 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Natasha Carruth
A
In response to Jesse Elin Browne.
By "original thought" I meant actual thought that is conceived and expressed by a person rather than hitting meme share without ones own analysis or some form of self directed expression.
01:30 PM - Apr 16, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
Same but would be happy with more interactions. It's not like I'm not trying, but the way the algorithm is keeps others from seeing comments unless you spout quote.
06:15 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Natasha Carruth
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
That's true, and I hope that app function makes that better when they release the app. Fingers crossed!
06:17 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
So, we expect to see you here for the long haul, yah? 😊

Yah, it's quite a different platform for sure. I haven't been abused for my thoughts and opinions yet. And, I, am absolutely not a social media user. I am enjoying Spoutible 😊
06:15 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Natasha Carruth
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Yes, here to stay! I avoided the worst of the twits but have been on Facebook for forever. I pulled back from there during the Mars Rx last winter as I was just DONE with my work being at the behest of their absurd algorithm. That makes this feel so simple and peaceful over here!
06:23 PM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}