Rosetta
A
The biggest threat to our democracy right now is the more than 55% of white women that consistently vote GOP across the country. White women - please have serious conversations with your female family members, friends, neighbors, etc. This statistic cannot stand if we are to save our democracy.
10:43 PM - Apr 15, 2023
M G
B
In response to Rosetta.
It is unbelievable!
05:17 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Rosetta.
We
Cannot afford to ignore the threat which is the disaffected left and apolitical who don’t vote at all or vote third party .
Equal dangerous.
And I cannot think of a sentiment more fundamentally sexist than assuming one can turn WW votes but not WM votes. Ugh. Do women only talk to women? Srsly?
07:42 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Amy Wolf.
TLDR: fundamentally misogynistic to focus on white women to the exclusion of white men.
Why do they get a pass?
Do you really live in a world where women only speak to women ? Men with men? I don’t .
07:44 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Yvonne Vines
B
In response to Rosetta.
100% accurate!
06:15 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Marie McCabe
A
In response to Rosetta.
hoodwinked
12:51 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Lucy Miller
A
In response to Rosetta.
Hate to admit it, but I voted Republican for years until I actually went to the GOP website and read the platform. Realized I didn’t value the same things. Unfortunately, the GOP no longer states their platform on their website. Why not? @MichaelSteele
10:58 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Lucy Miller.
They don’t post it because they don’t have any platform to run on. They don’t have any proposed legislation or policies on reducing inflation, climate change, gun reform, housing crisis, preventing voter suppression, foreign policy, tax reduction for folks in the middle & lower socioeconomic class.
02:04 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Grandma Sharon
A
In response to Rosetta.
As a proud white 45%er, I've had successful conversations. At least 2 of these resulted in blue votes. While this may seem like a drop in the bucket, if every 45%er did the same we'd be in much better shape.
10:50 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Grandma Sharon.
Thank you! Hope others follow your example.
02:06 PM - Apr 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}