Khrissy Choate
A
I love it here. I feel way more free to talk about having cerebral palsy, my struggles with depression, PTSD, and anxiety; and more because I know harmful posts in response to my spouts won’t be tolerated by the Spoutible team. That matters.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
I am excited to see so many people finally have a place to be themselves without worrying about toxic individuals attacking them.
09:35 AM - Apr 15, 2023
11:08 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Marie McCabe
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
It got harder to tweet on Twitter. Then usually I needed to delete my tweet.
01:08 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
The moral of the story is, we all have some cross of our own to bare but we also have something to offer to this world and to those around us. We just have to trust that we will find someone who will accept us for who we are and what we have to offer!
11:39 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
But when i got out of that horrible experience when i was just being to harsh on myself, I met someone who was really in need that i managed to help. My experience was terrible but i feel like I was on that road that time for a purpose!
11:36 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
Who ever hates you for who you are was not supposed to be in your life. And for what is worth not that it can compare i have a terrifying scare of talking in front of people. I did it 3 days ago but until now when i think about it i want to vomit. I have not gotten out of the house for 3 days!
11:32 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
This is what is most important. Everything else, bug fixes, new features etc. will follow in due course.
11:15 PM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}