Dennis A
A
#JohnPavlovitz
"A growing number of otherwise well human beings are developing a form of PTSD from continual exposure to a group of people in power whose malevolence and contempt for life are beyond comprehension."
05:14 AM - Apr 16, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Dennis A.
i suppose if MAGA is what finally made people aware of being traumatized - maybe people will also become aware of generational trauma & what the colonization of this continent of Turtle Island and Peoples have been going thru, & that it is a worldwide trauma that many are actively healing from
03:08 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Spookyspoon
A
In response to Dennis A.
The 2016 campaign triggered me pretty bad. Many years ago I was taped by an ex-boyfriend with in an abusive relationship with someone else. Watch 45 speak and abuse so many people made PTSD I thought was over flair up again; nightmares, anxiety, etc.
01:28 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Spookyspoon
A
In response to Spookyspoon.
friggin' autocorrect. Raped not taped.
06:39 AM - Apr 17, 2023
Josephine Parle
A
In response to Dennis A.
It’s not PTSD. It’s called COMPLEX PTSD (C-PTSD). PTSD is one event. C-PTSD is trauma after trauma, layered up, and unrelenting. It is much harder to treat and entrenched. Having a society with so many suffering from C-PTSD is extremely costly in many, many ways. The DSM refuses to add it.
01:13 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Dennis A.
As frustrated as I get with those traumatized folks' reactions at times, I feel for them too. Some of us were exposed to these toxic people long before MAGA was a thing. That too many others got it too now on a mass scale? Well...it's not like I needed more reason to hate my personal bullies.
09:40 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Jason Healey
A
In response to Dennis A.
That's really smart framing. I don't live in the US, but find the daily incursion into people's freedom to be stupefying. Moreso that it receives ANY support.
07:22 AM - Apr 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}