Janet aka April
A
I will give it a listen. Congratulations.
Shannon Fisher @MsShannonFisher
Okay, everybody, it's official: MY NEW PODCAST HAS LAUNCHED! After a break from the airwaves, I'm back with a new show on Authors On the Air called CULTURAL CONTROVERSY, in which we tackle important topics many people say we shouldn't touch. The first episode just posted!
07:16 PM - Apr 15, 2023
07:31 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Janet aka April.
Thanks, Janet! I'm excited to get it off the ground. Seemed like forever between the time I decided to do the show and the time the first episode was ready to post. Now that it's up and running, I can't wait to dive into hot-button issues! Thanks for the support! 💗
08:47 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Janet aka April
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
I am having a hard time finding the podcast. Do you have a link? I know I am going to really enjoy it.
09:44 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
The first episode of Cultural Controversy is a sensitive topic. I interviewed Clancy Martin to discuss his book, HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF: A PORTRAIT OF THE SUICIDAL MIND. iHeartRadio link below. Also on Spotify and most other podcast platforms. https://open.spotify.com/s...
12:48 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Janet aka April
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
Thank you for the link. It is a sensitive topic but an important one. My mother committed suicide when I was 17 and I never talked about it until I was well into middle age. I will definitely listen.
02:20 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
I’m so sorry for your loss. Yes, that’s what Clancy said was the #1 most important thing to do to tackle the topic of suicidality: openly talk about it. All too often, it’s brushed under the carpet, leaving survivors unable to truly process their emotions. ❤️
04:27 PM - Apr 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}