Anthony LaCapruccia
B
Woman on TikTok blaming lockdowns for kids showing cognitive decline

So she blocked me when I commented "Yeah, I'm sure it's the lockdowns and not the unmitigated brain-damaging virus while the adults were more concerned with indoor dining and "freedom"

I guess the truth hurts 1/2
07:51 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Nobody
A
In response to Anthony LaCapruccia.
If they have to admit what a colossal mistake they’ve made their brains would break. This is an extinction level event in slow motion.
08:22 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
In response to Nobody.
I just keep thinking about how none of these people have a chance of adapting to what climate change is going to bring us...
08:36 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Nobody
A
When all this started I had the thought that a drastically reduced human population is probably going to be the only chance the rest of the earth has. Now I'm gonna feel guilty if that's what happens.
09:48 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
In response to Nobody.
This is how safety always works

Those who refuse to get on board don't make it and the rest of us carry on with progress without them.

Seatbelts and smoking are prime examples of it.

I agree it sucks, but it's not your fault.
11:01 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Nobody
A
Yeah, thanks :) I had to chat about that with my therapist, I was feeling guilty for not doing more to convince people to keep up precautions, I knew this was going to happen. Exactly the same thing I'll be saying in a few decades when we're climate refugees fighting over water. I hate being right.
12:41 AM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}