Sarah Laurence
A
#welcome ! I'm delighted to recognize old friends and to meet new ones. Along with #books , I'll be spouting #landscapephotography from midcoast Maine, where I live with my British husband and our dog Scout. Where are you spouting from? Share a photo in the comments, if you'd like. #introduction
07:19 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Kevin Hayden
A
In response to Sarah Laurence.
Eugene, OR, but grew up on Cape Cod.
05:43 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Kevin Hayden.
I'm guessing that beautiful waterfall is in Oregon? The Cape is lovely too but not so green.
05:45 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Suzanne Casamento
A
Hiii! Love your photo! I'm spouting from Sonoma County, CA.
07:52 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Suzanne Casamento.
Beautiful and even more so with a rainbow! (my wish was granted: got to fix a typo with the edit button)
07:55 PM - Feb 11, 2023 (Edited)
Joanna Jenkin
A
South-west UK. Photography not my strong point. I shall look forward to yours though.
11:50 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Joanna Jenkin.
You sell yourself short; that's a lovely photo of a beautiful part of the country. Do share more! My husband's family originally hailed from Devon but he mostly grew up in Oxfordshire. We miss England.
03:04 PM - Feb 10, 2023
HilaryKoch
A
Hi! Glad you recommended it! I can't even remember my Mastodon password and haven't logged on to Post since I set it up. 😂 Though finding others & starting anew seems daunting.
10:39 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to HilaryKoch.
So happy to reconnect with you here, Hilary! I've given up on Mastodon, and although Post is okay, Spoutible seems more like pre-Elmo Twitter: more diverse community, character limits, and a familiar easy interface. I hope we can entice more Mainers, especially #mepolitics to join us!
02:46 PM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}